There is no doubt that academic excellence can only be achieved with discipline and good moral principles. In other to achieve conducive atmosphere for teaching and learning, Good Shepherd Educational Institute has set up standard of behavior in the school which should be abided by all the pupils in the school.
All the pupils in the school must observed this simple rules and regulation;
- Report for school on re-opening days. Permission must be obtained from the school authorities if any pupil must be absent from school on re-opening of school.
- Attend school regularly
- Lateness is prohibited in the school
- All dressing code approved by the school authorities should be strictly abided by all the student and employers in the school.
- Drunkenness, smoking and gambling are prohibited in the school
- Any act of immorality is strictly prohibited
- Caning student during lesson delivery should be avoided